Saturday, April 29, 2006

day off

Wow, so this is what a day off feels like. And what beauty for the Roommate and Boyfriend (in about 7 hours, to be called Husband) and the Kyrgyzstani Invaders to be gone.

I slept in until 8 am. What a treat.

Just now walked to the grocery store with my canvas bags to handle the people thinking I'm crazy again. (Why would I not drive .3 miles? Why would I not get plastic bags that I don't need?) Cooking Cajun w/S&M tonight. Remembered why I don't buy meat - besides it damaging my karma, it's freakin expensive.

Now I will luxuriously do laundry, take a bath, cook cornbread and boil rice.

It's a great day to be me. All I need is some Zydeco to make the scene complete.

1 comment:

Gummy said...

Meat from the chinese market is still a liiiittle bit cheaper than the american markets...

I noticed that many times, the Chinese markets and even Mexican markets sell things cheaper than the usual Albertson's (I don't tend to go to Vons, Ralphs, etc...I think I've been biased, because Albertson's used to be Lucky's, and we used to go to Lucky's all the time. And that red-haired Stephanie lady always advertised for it, ha ha, and I grew up watching her advertise it on TV.).

I'm dead tired! Took the students to six flags yesterday ,and couldn't get up today. Hmm. About time to get ready. Did I miss any Heidi-blogs? I want to comment away, ha ha ha...=)