Saturday, June 03, 2006

Joys of packing

It's not joyful.

It's not that bad, either. I've made about 50 trips up and down the damn stairs already this morning, and only now has my back started to hurt.

The thing is, I'm an anti-procrastinator. And that means that packing sucks because it means that I pack things up early, before I need to, and then have no chair to sit on, no accessible clothes to wear, etc.

I can't afford to be a procrastinator this move (or any move). I'm working until 5 pm every day until I leave and have the LSAT a few days before I leave. If I wait until the days before to pack, it will be impossible and really stressful. I don't want to ask my friends to randomly throw things into boxes for me.

So, I guess I'll pack it all up and then just hang out with others until I leave - my friends still have chairs.

I was up at 6 this morning, thinking I had lots to do ... but come about 8, I was already long done and trying to find something else to do. I know I'm not leaving for another two weeks, but maybe I really will put all my clothes in suitcases and all my files in crates, and practice for the LSAT while lying on my bed.

OK, I killed 10 minutes. Only a bit more to kill before I'm off for today's Buddhist-Quaker adventures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»