Sunday, November 19, 2006

my driver's license is wrong

I've shrunk an entire inch since middle school. I'm officially 5'3". I'm now shorter than the average American woman.

Maybe it's spinal compression and yoga would help.

Yeah, in all my spare time I'll pick up a few classes.

Susan used to have this inversion table, and I tried it once and it hurt so much I immediately uprighted. If my spine's compressed, that's the way it wants to be.

Now I'm going back through my memo - again - and proofreading and adding a ton of commas. My instructor is comma-crazy. Too much so. I like commas as much as the next person, or even more, but she's obsessed. She actually took off a point from my last memo for the section of "typos or grammatical errors." I looked back over - there were neither of those. Not a single one. The only thing I can figure out is that she thinks there's a dearth of commas.

Whatever.

And now I only need to hack out five more lines to get it short enough.

No comments: