Tuesday, November 28, 2006

why i don't like her

I felt somebody poking my middle so I turned to see the ex-roommate. "There's where you're hiding!"

OK, first, you never poke somebody. I stopped doing it when I was about six, and the rest of the civilized world follows the same general rule. She's 28. If I hadn't had things in my hands, I might have broken her fingers.

Second, I was in the middle of a conversation that was far more important than anything she could ever say. Interrupting is a rude thing that people do who don't have manners.

Third, the person I was talking to was my friend K, who got us in to see the lawyer. The ex-roommate owes her a big thank you, and I had introduced them before so ex-roommate knew. Instead, she completely ignored her. After interrupting her. K and I just turned and looked at her and then continued our conversation as if she weren't there, and we spoke in shorthand code so she wouldn't have any idea what we were talking about. Not her. Because neither of us care.

Fourth, I was between the doorway of the classroom and the main doorway to outside. I was even in the flow of traffic, which I try not to do but the law school is stupid set-up with no place to stand and talk. How is this hiding? Why would I be hiding? Why would she say something so stupid?

So, it's simple, why I don't like her. She's rude, has no manners, is ungrateful, thinks she's the center of the universe, is immature, and says stupid things. No, I'll go a step further - she is stupid.

I actually loathe her. I will be glad when she leaves the country and keeps her fingers and racist stupidity to herself. There are some things I do not ever forgive, and racism is one of them.

No comments: