Friday, July 14, 2006

tricks

So one reason I have such a hard time going to bed early is that if I'm not TOTALLY exhausted when I do, I lay there forever with thoughts of Dayton running through my head. It's painful. Beyond painful. And then I have dreams and I wake up in a funk.

So yesterday's trick took the cake - I quit drinking coffee again. Yes, I quit when I came and it was painless, but then I started drinking it again. So when I didn't drink yesterday I got horrible shooting pains in my skull which spread to nausea. I got nothing done, but at least when I went to bed the pain was physical.

Sigh. I guess it's only been three months or so since I broke it off, so I'm not yet pathological in my grief.

24 hours until I take off, and I haven't started packing yet. Lots to do! Lots to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»