Friday, June 22, 2007

EJ=RB?

Could Ernest be my rebound boy?

Recap: neighbor Hustler's older brother. Grills. 10 kids, 2 ex-wives.

He just gave a long damn list of why he'd be good for me, and then just asked me out, and then admitted his secret dream of dating a white woman. That would be me.

And he is super nice and I enjoy his company - we always have a nice time stoop sitting.

Can I take it to the next level and accept his invitation to dinner? Or to the next level beyond that?

He's an incredibly patient person, and he knows the Dayton drama. Maybe he's as good as it gets, as Mr. Right Now.

Or maybe I should first have him submit that list of qualifications in writing.

OK, where did I put my damn boots that I need for the motorcycle class? I'm screwed if I can't find 'em. Time for bed fo sho.

No comments: