Tuesday, June 19, 2007

pan cubana

So the good news is ... I won't be in Cancun alone! Lalo just made his reservations, and we are BOOKED.

Well, we have air reservations. We haven't gotten any further than that. It kind of blows the mind and I'm reeling with giddy excitement.

I've been told by more than one person in authority that I'm a rebel. A subversive. A pain in the ass.

But this, THIS trip - this is the best damn spit in the eye I've ever dreamed.

But I also don't want to get busted SO I may not blog about it except in the vaguest of terms.

There ya go, blog pals. There's my limit. If it involves federal prison and multi-thousand dollar fines, it's not bloggable. Anything that would prevent me being accepted to any bar, not bloggable. Because out here, I'm an average girl. In prison as a wanna-be lawyer - I'm way too pretty.

So, I'll blog Chichen Itza.

This will be by far the longest amount of time Lalo and I have ever spent together - until now our trip to see Gail & Shelton in Vegas was the longest. Where, we all ate Cuban food.

Coincidence? I think not.

1 comment:

Gummy said...

I think not! ^_^

Aghhhhhhhh! I'm jealous. Mmm. pan cubana...que fantastico!!! I'm already drooling..imagining it's crispy goodness and soft yummy breadiness...aghhh!!!!