Monday, December 11, 2006

final finals

I don't want to curse it, but I feel like I nailed today's final in Contracts. I was feeling good about it the past couple days. My classmates were stressing and say they don't like it anymore - but what's not to like? It's offer, it's acceptance or not. It's cool.

I effed up the damages part because it was confusing and I got my dizziness back halfway through the test, making it hard to concentrate. But hopefully I did ok overall.

So, on Thursday is my LAST FINAL! In Criminal Law, my least favorite class - just because I hate reading about all the brutality and horrible things people do to each other. I'm way behind on prepping for it, but my eyes aren't focusing right so I'm not sure how I'll get it all done. But, I will.

After this time around, I know SO MUCH BETTER how to prepare for finals throughout the term. I wish I'd had a sense earlier. Oh well. If my grades bite this term, I won't get a job for the summer - but I could still bring them up to get a job next summer and after. Hopefully.

My list of things to do - everything is getting crossed off. Woo hoo! Still lots to do, but stressing doesn't help now - it's time to slide into overdrive.

No comments: