Thursday, December 14, 2006

Saints Remix

Check it out. Love it. (And Lara - Toby would love it, too.)

What's the only thing that could make me not despise football? Hurricane Katrina.

I'm actually ready to get a jersey and wear it with pride.

Who am I? Sunday I actually got up after I'd gone to bed to check if they beat Dallas (they KICKED ASS and that made me happy).

Also love Sean Paul. Dancing through two of his songs will burn off any number of unfavorite things. He is so in my Pro-Miscegenation Party. (From Wikipedia: "Sean Paul has multiracial origins. He is the son of a Jewish father (whose Portuguese family emigrated to Jamaica in the 17th century) and Chinese-Jamaican mother. In line with his Sephardi heritage, he was a pupil at the island’s Hillel Academy, a non-religious school funded by the local Jewish community.
Asked about his background, he quotes:
"My grandmother on my mother's side was born in Coventry, England, but the rest of my grandparents were Jamaican in origin. My mother's father, however, is Chinese and my father's father is from Portuguese descent. My grandmother on my father's side is mixed with black and white."[3] "

Now I continue that search for my mosquito net.

No comments: