Sunday, December 10, 2006

it's Sunday

Jefferson won. Now, I know that this would not certainly be the first time a Black man was set up by law enforcement for a crime he didn't commit - but come on. There was $90,000 in his freezer. Cold cash? So, why hasn't he explained - and why hasn't the FBI indicted? Why?

I have vertigo. I leapt out of bed this morning because I heard crashing glass (not my truck, thankfully - some construction down the way), and fell over. Inner ear weirdness. Hopefully I'll sleep it off, but I can't really do much upright because I keep tilting leeward.

Pinochet died. Evil man.

My brain is full but lots more work to do. Eyes are blurry and I'm chocolate-fueled.

I decided and communicated that I won't do the test prep teaching upon return. I'm way stressed about money on several fronts, but it feels weird.

No comments: