Saturday, December 09, 2006

morally righteous

I got to vote AGAIN - it's a nice little walk from here to stroll on over. It was an easy one - just for the run-offs for Representative. Hm ... the guy who's been there for two decades and got busted in an FBI sting with 90K in his freezer? Or a woman? Since my feminist license got revoked yesterday, I'm working to earn it back.

Lalo graduated today! Woo hoo! He'll enter a teacher credentialing program in the summer, but he's off to "just" work until then - it's taken him a long-ass time to get here, so he's of course very excited. And Michele should be finishing up this spring, too - all my friends are gettin schooled! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take 'girl' over 'lady' any day of the week.

Anonymous said...

4 more classes x 6 sessions each class.... count 'em---24 yep 24.... then i will be an educated smart ass!!!! :)

mmmmmkkkkkkkkk

snow... i want snow.. cuz SOMEBODY got me hooked on snowshoeing.... thanks pal for contributing to my mania!!