Friday, March 02, 2007

interview 1

Nice guys, great firm. 50 interviewed for 1 slot. Um, it won't be me. The only reason I got the interview was because of my teaching background - their mothers were both teachers.

But I'll be applying for that firm later, for next year.

The more I think about it, the less interested I am in working this summer. I don't have enough legal background to do anything very meaningful anyway. I could spend the summer volunteering while in summer school - I could hammer out a semester's worth of credits which would make the international development masters possible (just got accepted officially). This is my last chance - for next summer I *must* work. Most firms don't even accept 1L's - they want 2L's ... so there are many more possibilities for next summer. So, no need to sweat it. Sure, I'd love the income, but.

No comments: