Friday, March 09, 2007

something missing in my life ...

Drive-bys! I was telling Sarah as we were walking home last night about my "stalking" past and that I'm the queen of the drive-by.

I haven't done a drive-by since I got here. But more than that, there's been no desire or target.

I'm a stalker without a stalkee.

And I thought I was pretty happy here until I realized that.

On that, since Lenten privation, my mood has been consistently up. This beautiful weather helps and that it's not final-time yet and last weekend's mini-adventure - but controlling for those factors, I can definitely tell a huge difference in my affect.

Which really, really sucks. Because I love chocolate and coffee, and it bums me out to think that I should live my life without them ... forever.

On the other hand, I've been eating a lot more high-fat foods than I usually do - Popeye's, pizza, etc. Maybe that's the difference.

Yup, this is me rationalizing right on out of a healthy lifestyle.

No comments: