Saturday, March 31, 2007

one class down

I finished my oral argument, making my Legal Research and Writing class officially OVER. I don't think I sucked TOO bad - I needed to organize better, but I'm quick at thinking on my feet so I think I handled the questions well. Yay - teaching does me some good!

Four classes to go. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. And I'm wondering if my overfull life is causing some of my memory-learning problems - so I'm going to take it easy for the next month - fewer activities including the recreational ones. And I'm off to the grocery store now to stock up on lots of healthy food, now that Sabine is gone and I won't be eating out. I want to get to finals in good physical shape so I don't -

Agk - a beautiful jay of some sort I've never seen before just flew to right in my line of sight, as if beckoned. OK, so I won't give up on the birding! I didn't make it to a beginning birding thing this morning - I didn't want to be stressed about my argument, and sometimes it's really exhausting to walk so slowly with a group of people and keep staring up into the trees.

Anyway. Dayton finally emailed. They traveling to Liberia by car, which is quite dangerous because of all the "checkpoints" along the way. And, it can take about a week. So, please, everybody, starting April 7 be sending happy thoughts for him and Cece.

No comments: