Monday, January 29, 2007

conspiracy of nice

No longer may I call him Pompous Ass Professor. I have to call him nice guy, I guess. He just sent me a lovely email response to a rather curt one from me.

And I think he must really like my name - he uses it all the time, when I of course choose not to.

Sigh. The villian's mustache has been shaved.

And this after my legal profession prof tried to give me some sort of hug or something. Not really - but he did a patting with the wrong arm across my body which ended up like a hug. I just looked at him. This was after he said we have to go get coffee to have the right kind of conversation.

Um, ok?

And after I had to cough on my torts prof to get him to back the hell out of my space.

And my first female professor (all others are white males - go figure) who said "of course" we get to bring in the Uniform Commercial Code to the final - saving me unbearable memorization agony.

Is this a conspiracy of professors trying to be nice to me? What's with this?

Gone are the days of the dean, my fave, who said last week when he saw Ay and me looking at our exams, "Isn't that like ... eating your own vomit?" Why, yes it is. I love his caustic wit.

Are they nice to me because they think I'm weak and can't take it if they're asses?

No comments: