Friday, January 05, 2007

hours and hours

Now, it's three hours I'm counting down. Three hours until I can go to bed. I missed an appropriate napping time, so now I'm holding out for a reasonable sleep time so that I can sleep through the night for at least 8 hours for the first time in a week.

I'm home. No more counting down the hours of plane time left, of layovers. It feels weird to be be back and feels like I've been here much longer than five hours.

I'm posting my pics to the shutterfly account; if you want to see and don't remember the address let me know and I'll give it to you. I'll try to post lots here, too, but I'm not oozing with patience tonight. I'm just killing time until I can go to sleep, as the content of following blog entries will clearly reveal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the states! I'm also bedtime-minded right now. Trying not to get my famous late-night second wind which usually makes my bedtimes anywhere from 3 to 5 am. Wish me luck!