Sunday, July 29, 2007

do they make holsters for Raid?

Because my aim is getting better, but the can isn't always at hand. I'm 2 for 2 though, baby. And I'm not in love with seeing them in their death throes, and I'm not in love with breathing all the poison in, but I'm getting over it. Shoes, I don't always get them. Raid - it's a gift from heaven.

Apparently there is some HUGE flashing neon sign at some aperture in my home, which cries out in full Vegas style, "Roaches enter here!" I heard batting at the window and then I saw the bugger - so apparently I need to do some weatherstripping tomorrow. Alone, since my Hot Honduran is departing - and finds other things more important than continuously weatherstripping for me.

Anyway, I'm sleeping with the freakin Raid already. Do not judge me. I'd take the Hot Honduran back to bed if he'd take away this recent carcass.

No comments: