Friday, July 20, 2007

Tami had the baby! And I'm in California

A girl! Talia! WOO HOO! I'm so excited for the Salems and can't wait to meet her!

I'm off to a busy schedule here in Cali. Chris picked me up and we had a lovely lunch where he tried to convert me ("How about if you become a Christian missionary? It's so much in line with who you are." "Because I'm very opposed to missionarization and I'm not Christian. Those little things.")

Then we braved SoCal traffic to get to Sabine's and Paul met us here shortly after. We had a lovely time stalking Eric Carle (think: The Very Hungry Caterpillar) and various other such activities.

Sorry no pics. After Paul laughed so hard he fell off the bed at the idea of us taking photos at Ikea I kept the camera in my suitcase. Not that he would really make fun of me - we were having an all about me day. Seriously, he would have catered to my every whim. Even wanted to. And every place we went, people assumed we were a couple.

I'm so in a dilemma about the rebounding. Maybe I need a man fast. Here I am, practically drenched in interested men, and I'm confused.

Oh well. There's no way this situation can work out any way but good. So, no complaints.

No comments: