Sunday, July 08, 2007

random insomniac fun

SCORING KEY
You scored 100% on Myth and Religion I.
You answered 25 question(s) correctly on the 1st try.

You answered 0 question(s) correctly on the 2nd try.

You answered 0 question(s) incorrectly.

Try your own cultural literacy tests here. (Not just religious themes.)

Hm ... I feel much more stable in my life, knowing that I got 100% on the religion quiz. Maybe if I print that out and carry it everywhere with me, when I die I can present it to the representative of whatever religion will meet me there. "But, I don't have to be reincarnated as a dung beetle/spend eternal damnation in hell/be chained to a rock for eternity/pick your favorite religious after-death scenario! I got an A+ on the quiz!"

Even that A+ won't get me any stars in Mormon heaven, so I should be getting busy I guess.

No comments: