Monday, July 23, 2007

hookah!



My last night in Cali we went out for hookah. Michele & I were hookah virgins - but no more. Unless you're required to inhale to have officially had hookah - because according to Michele, I totally hookah like a girl. Although all the other women in the place were sucking in that smoke great - just I was wimpy.








A lovely time was had by all ... and now Michele has a new habit!

And for those keeping track, no, the Mexislav did not earn a Rebound Boy t-shirt. I couldn't decide what turned me off most - trying to flirt with me by hitting me with a pillow, or saying he could so spoil me and did I want him to rub my feet. I was friendly but uninterested.

I slept alone. And I do not like satin sheets, I do not like them Sam I Am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Told ya - he wanted to CUDDLE......

m