Friday, July 27, 2007

one less rebound boy

Hustla never just came out and said, "I don't want you dating my brother EJ," but her message couldn't be clearer.

Just now she told me that he left her hanging (wouldn't help her go get her car in Mississippi) because he's seeing three different women and he has to handle something with that.

Before, it was telling me that he sure does like to drink too much.

Either she's looking out for me or doesn't much like me.

Either way, I should probably listen to her. Because even if she's exaggerating, dating a promiscuous irresponsible man with a drinking problem - it's not what I need now. Or ever.

Sigh. Need to get out and increase the rebound boy ranks.

The Hot Honduran was kind of an ass today, so he's got some making up to do for that. IT was about work stuff and to my neighbor, but it still bugs me.

Neighbor came over and told me the whole scoop about the squeaky bed boy, and I approve. And we're the kind of neighbors where I don't really have to wear clothes, I guess. She knocked right as I had scrubbed two rooms, leaving me in the front room - and I don't usually clean with clothes on. So I grabbed just a jacket and explained the situation, not wanting to walk across the wet clean floors for a robe, and she came in for a long time talking to me mostly naked.

I also told Hot Honduran (not about the nakedness, but about the clean floors) and he avoided coming inside with muddy boots though I kind of need him to fix something inside (I wasn't here). I told him that if he remarked upon the clean floors, it would earn him points. "And hey, are you doing the yard work without your shirt on, like we decided before?" "No, but it wouldn't take me long at all to get out of it." "I'm on my way." "Um, there's another guy here helping me." Rats, foiled again. Hot Honduran, raining, manual labor, no shirt? That would make it a good day indeed.
Then again, the new guy may be even hotter. He has a hotter name and he's Mexican. And he has yet to be an ass because I've never met him directly. I wonder what he's been told about me - I guess I'll be able to tell based upon how quickly he runs away from me when I try to chat him up when we meet.

Still don't want to work. Blah.

No comments: