Wednesday, May 16, 2007

AHMED ROCKS

and moving sucks. But without Ahmed, I would be crushed underneath of the sofa somewhere, never to be found. HUGE THANKS TO AHMED!!

And we're going to establish a code, so that when we meet guys and we're chatting and I think the guy is hot and I might be interested, Ahmed will find out of they're available.

Unfortunately, said code was not in effect when I had my first conversation with Herman the hot Honduran jardinero (ok, he's a gardener, but I had a theme there, people). (And he's not really Honduran, but kind of.) Ahmed suggests that next time I see him I offer him kool-aid.

Note to self: buy kool-aid. Make kool-aid. Have said kool-aid in refrigerator. Remember this.

Of course it doesn't really matter because I'm leaving town and then when I get back he's leaving town possibly forever on a round-the-world trip. Anybody see WHY I might possibly find this man interesting? He's LIKE ME.

I'm exhausted and surrounded by a million things to be done and left all shower stuff at other apartment. Damn.

But I now have a dishwasher and washer/dryer and real neighbors. So it's all good.

No comments: