Monday, May 07, 2007

new rule

It's always a good day when I don't have to run my air conditioner. Today's a bit warm and humid, but it's only lower 80's and there's a wonderful breeze. (Screw the landlord's open disclosure that windows in my new place don't open - I'm on the case and will do whatever it takes to get them to do my bidding.)

This rule supersedes previous rule: It's always a bad day when I have a final. Final schminal - it's not like I really prepared for it or anything. I'll just be pissed off if I get a bad grade because I attended almost every day and I always did the reading (which he didn't so often discuss). And I know that attendance doesn't count for much in law school, but I'm hoping for it here.

Hope springs eternal. I don't get grades until mid-June, so I can be in a really, really foul mood with major doubt as the value of my existence THEN. Besides, I'll be running my A/C constantly then, so it'll be a bad day anyway.

No comments: