Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oregon

He may look sweet and innocent, but Ashton is the Shoe Nazi. He will follow me throughout the house, insisting I remove my shoes (they're not allowed in the Yamasaki house and I sometimes forget). He starts politely, reminding me verbally but I don't always understand him. So then he goes and gets my house slippers and sets them right in front of me. And if I still don't understand or am not paying attention, he'll get on the floor and start taking off my shoes. He's nothing if not persistent - and sweet along the way. Bright Oregon sunshine, hanging out in their backyard.

This is the game of "Where's Avery?" Monkey Boy hiding in the trees.

And here, I captured Monkey Boy's bee terror. Amy is allergic and the fear is hereditary.


Amy and I got some of my shopping out of my system - Costco and Trader Joe's (though, will return several times before I leave). And Stephen has really graciously ebayed for me and tried to fix my MP3 player. Yay Yamasakis!

1 comment:

Dr. Krista said...

Yeah... I've been waiting for your blop with abated breath! Glad you made it safely...

http://drkrista.blogspot.com/index.html

Sending you the link to my BloP. Enjoy...

Dr. Krista