Tuesday, May 01, 2007

exam view

The one thing I have to look forward to in finals?

Hot guys.

I don't know why it works out like this, but last semester during finals, for the first time I talked to and hung out with all the cute guys I'd noticed. Not that there are many, but the study groups and friends of friends got me introduced all around.

Today, I went to take my make-up final and had to kick out the only hot guy (intriguing, really) I noticed but hadn't yet met. He sat outside the whole damn time and then when I was finished I called him in - acknowledging that I know his very cool name and introducing myself. And we chatted a little and he's as cool as I thought, and he'd noticed me in the one class I have with upper classmen.

Yeah, I need me a rebound boy all right. I need to wash that Dayton right out of my hair. It won't be a law student, that's for damn sure - I'm not insane - but I can enjoy the view.

No comments: