Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Plan Girl's limits

Calling 6 different people and battling termite swarms and making a gazillion reservations on-line - Plan Girl is tired and needs a nap.

But, it's all booked, and soon I leave for three weeks! Woo! And I get to see (hopefully) all my SoCal friends (just like old times, crashing Michele's house - all the campers returning to Kamp Ko!) and ride around on Michele's new Vespa; then up to Oregon to see the Yamasakis and get some of that fried rice myself! and then down to see Susan and the dogs and Lara & family hopefully, and then up to the yurts in Alaska to chop wood until I can lift my arms no more (that'll take all of five minutes) and then back home.

I'm not sure how this will work out with my job, but, shrug, I told her I was traveling.

Hopefully I'll make it back to Riverside in July for Gail's wedding, and maybe I'll get to do some short-time international travel as well.

Fuck - I'm now so behind on studying it's not funny. Sigh. Not happening now - I'm tired. Plan Girl met her plan quote for the day - that, and i spent enough time on the Mary Miller to have a very sore ass. All the cushioning I got there, you'd think it wouldn't be a problem. Well, at least I have osteoporosis protection from the extra weight I carry.

So, to anyone reading - I'll probably see you soon! Carrie's death has really affected me in several ways, but one is that I want to spend my time and energy with people I love and not wait until it's too late.

No comments: