Sunday, May 06, 2007

volunteers?

I have my new apartment May 15th. Volunteers to help me move? Poor Ahmed, I just called Tami and I drafted him for the 16th.

I need an armoire for the bedroom - very little closet space in these old houses. Kim has a really nice one that matches her whole bedroom set ... but I don't really want to get into that because I don't really want to buy a new bed - that gets way expensive. I have a full-size now and it suits me just fine and the mattresses are perfect for me - so to buy a queen-size seems unnecessary ... but at the same time I don't want to buy a frame for a double.

Anyway - I'm just complicating things.

I'm moving and that's what matters, and I think it will be quite nice.

Oh - other bad thing? Windows don't open. Not at all. Sigh.

No comments: