Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Camp Ko and the stalker is not me

Camp Ko in session! The first campers have arrived ... Shirley, Joan, Kat, and our fearless leader Michele.

So while Michele was on the phone with her new squeeze and SMOKING (I canNOT believe she started that shit again - ARGH! This is what happens when I leave town), her cell phone rang. I looked at it and didn't recognize the name so decided to wait until she was off the phone to tell her.

Then as soon as she was off, the house phone rang. "Do you know there's a strange man parked in your driveway?" the voice inquired.

This random guy, who as Michele likes to point out is a tall black man, was parked outside staring in the house.

Of course he's neither random nor strange - it's her buddy from school, swinging by to pick up a book. But I gotta say - I do love not being the stalker in the room.

No comments: