Wednesday, May 02, 2007

a river in Wisconsin

Hm ... just saw that where Fred's wedding is, there's fun kayaking trips right nearby. Hm. I could see Fred and be there for him at the wedding, go kayaking for a couple days, and make the ex-whatever at least buy me dinner (just informed him of that). This is starting to sound more and more fun. And I can go from here to Green Bay to Anchorage to Portland and back to here all for considerably less than the past weekend cost me. But I need to decide pretty soon.

The only problem I see with that trip is that it could be three weeks long or more, and that might be a long time to be away from even a PT job. Well, if she'd let me do work away, I could get some done at the yurts (they have no phone reception, but they have internet) and in Eugene. Course I'll be so damn busy chopping wood at the yurts and bathing the dogs in Eugene that when will I have time to research? Hm.

PLAN GIRL IN ACTION. Well, I'll talk to her early next week and make solid plans then.

Sure beats property. I'm reading the prof's answers to previous exams, and they don't even make any sense. Exam's tomorrow and I'm so screwed. Only hope I have is that everybody else is, too - it's graded on a curve after all. I just so don't want to get below a B. Sigh.

No comments: