Wednesday, February 28, 2007

day 8

Today was my first day without a nasty headache, and I was in a good mood all day. Yay, decaffeinating.

My chocolate cravings are stronger than ever, though. Ugh.

And I have to face the Ultimate Dilemma: when I go out camping this weekend and we have smores - do I have one?

I mean, it's not like I gave up C&C for Jesus or anything - this is all about my health. And that in mind, one won't hurt me. Am I cheater then? Who cares - it's my rules I'm cheating on. I just hope I'm not like Avery, making up new rules as I go along.

I think it'll be a fun trip. The trip leader was way nervous - this is clearly his first time doing such a thing. The group seemed nice. We're leaving earlier and getting back later than I anticipated, and my weekend is now completely destroyed, but that's ok - it gets me motivated to get everything done RIGHT NOW.

No comments: