Sunday, February 25, 2007

success!

For those of you gripped with panic about my suit problem, you'll be relieved to know it's been resolved. (By the way - I'm being sarcastic there - but seriously, I do love comments!)

It took almost three hours out of my busy day of feeling ill and procrastinating, but it's done.

Now I have to decide if I'll keep the damn thing - meaning I wash it when I go to the laundromat this week - or tuck in the tags and try to return it after 40 minutes of wear.

And clearly I don't go shopping enough - that whole size-deflation thing I heard about is totally true. The suit says I wear two sizes smaller than I really do. I mean, it's good because I was able to find something, but also annoying to not know what size to go for.

Caffeine withdrawals are hitting me still - I feel like crap and don't want to do any of the work I need to. We are halfway through the semester and I'm acting like it's week 1 - I haven't done any of the supplemental readings I need to. It doesn't matter if my schedule is empty or full - I'm just not focused. Which is a symptom of hyperthyroidism.

I need a nap. Buying a suit is a big deal, and it's exhausted me.

No comments: