Friday, February 02, 2007

i know i'm shallow ...


But I am totally in love with this phone.

It's politically correct and all that.

I won't buy it, despite my intense longing for it. Why? It's not quad band. It may be sold to help fight AIDS in Africa, and it might make me look totally freakin cool, but I can't use it in Africa. Only North America. Sucks. I need to get a phone that I can use wherever I can get a local SIM card for - an unlocked, quad band phone. I'm freakin sick and tired of being stuck in an airport in London or Accra or Dakar and not being able to make a necessary phone call.

And the Motorazr Red ain't what I need.

But I can still stare at it longingly and imagine it could be mine.

1 comment:

Gummy said...

muah ha ha! =) Yes, like how I stare at the Nintendo DS Lite! ^_^